Nauseated after fast food, sweating, strange colors in vision. Borderline hallucination? Delirium?

So Wednesday night I had some fast food, about an hour and a half after I finished I began to feel nausea . So I went to sleep early to rest it off. An hour and a half later I woke up and vomited, and I did so two more times after that. That night consisted of waking up many times sweating so much my clothes and sheets felt wet, other times parched and thirsty as heck, and a sensation I can only imagine would be labeled delirium . It was borderline hallucination , and I couldn t get up and reach my cup of water, not because I wasn t able to, but because in my own mind my sheets wouldn t let me. It was a bizarre sensation with strange colors in my vision as well. Since then I haven t had an appetite to eat and I have a constant sloshy feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like eating would only make it worse. It s probably noteworthy that I had an upper respiratory illness clear up about a day before. Also two days before that my wisdom teeth were removed, so there s that as well. The pain has yet to subside and I ve lost nearly 10 pounds. It s now Sunday, 4 days after that illness and I still feel no hunger at all. I m just wondering if that is my body saying take it easy or not. I ve had a stomach bug before and it usually improves immediately after I vomit. This is just been a constant uneasiness sense then.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013