Nauseated. What is the abdominal pain? Acid reflux and burning stomach, why?

hi, i feel nausea after i eat i can only eat bread, peanut butter, waffles, pancakes, crackers; any other food gives me such bad nausea. i sometimes get acid reflux and a burning sensation in my stomach and in my esophagus and every now and then i get slight abdominal pain randomly. i ve been to my GP and she tested me for H.pylori and it came up negatvie but there s still something wrong with me especially to say im one of the biggest eaters i know! also ive lost a little bit of weight and i was previously just over 7 stone and now im 6 and a half stone. my mum also says i look a bit paler than i used to and i m black. if you can please help me get a rough idea of what i could have?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
From history it seems that you might be having some chronic GI infection amebic, bacterial or worm infestation giving rise to gastric upset and poor digestion.
Go for stool test and after report go for treatment accordingly.
Take Omiprazole tablet for few days.
Avoid fried, chillies and junk food.
Take high nourishing food.
Ok and take care.

Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr. Roopa Hiremath's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You are suffering from acute gastritis and acid reflux. H.pylori is one of the culprits which can cause this. As you have tested negative for this, I suggest you take lots of water and avoid spicy, fatty food for now. I suggest Tab pantop 40 mg twice daily for a week. This has to be taken before food. Change in the eating habits could have caused the weight loss, Please do not worry. Allow your stomach to settle down for atleast a week and then try getting back to normal eating pattern. Thanks.
Homeopath Dr. Mungara Raveendra's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with most two possibilities to fit your condition .these includes

1.first possibility is,PEPTIC ULCER; upper gastro intestinal endoscopy may confirm the diagnosis.

2.second possibility is,gas trouble (or APD ACID PEPSIC DYSPEPSIA ).irregular dietary habits,modern lifestyles (drinking,smoking,etc),EXCESSIVE USE OF PAIN KILLERS,ANTIBIOTICS,STEROIDS for even minor complaints, CURRY,HURRY,,NIGHT WATCHING,SUPPRESSED STRONG EMOTIONS are the main causative factors.

treatment option;

- i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints along with management
-consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you