Nausea,stomach pain,shivering , frequent urination,loss of appetite and weight loss

I have been unwell for just over 2 years. My symptoms are chronic nausea, stomach pain , headaches, sleeping very long hours (I never feel refreshed when I wake up), shivering , frequent urination , loss of appetite and weight loss . My biggest concerns are my stomach problems as it is causing me not to be able to work or function. I ve seen 3 gastroenterologists and an infectious diseases doctor. I have a brain MRI, 3 endoscopies, 1 colonoscopy, gastric emptying study, CT of chest and abdominal area, ultra sound of pancreas, gall bladder, HIDA scan, numerous blood tests, thyroid, liver funtionality, CRP etc and every thing is showing normal. Can you give me any advice as to what I should do next?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012