Nausea,fatigue,lower blood pressure of 120/60,headache,food cravings,unprotected sex,chances of being pregnant?

okay well my blood what was running around 145 over 85 and i was prescribed lisinopril 10 mg over a year ago and now its been running more like 120 over 60..i had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago and im not on birth control so i may be pregnant . i ve been feeling waves of nausea and very fatigue . i ve googled early pregnancy symptoms and lower blood pressure was a very early sign of pregnance so its just got me worried..ive also been having mild headaches and very weird food cravings along with dry mouth..what would you recomend me doing and do you think its a possibility i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012