Nausea with vomiting after eating, postpartum depression. EGD and gallbladder taken out. Why is this constant nausea when hungry?

Hello, i have been experiencing nausea daily with occasional vomitting with eating. I had a baby 5 months ago and experienced post partum depression . Now the thought of eating i get a nervous feeling all over with nausea. I am to the point where i don t want to go anywhere anymore because of the thought that i am going to be sick. I have seen GI doctors, had and EGD and even my gallbladder taken out. All my labs that they ve checked come back normal ie, diabetes etc. I just don t know why i have this constant nausea which is worst when im hungry.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012