Nausea, weightloss, night sweats, pain in ribs and back. Had barium enema. Sonography showed swollen lymph. What could be wrong?

I have been having the following and my dr can t figure out what s wrong. Nausea weight loss of 20 lbs in 3 mths either severe constipation or diarrhea night sweats severe pain in upper right and left under ribs and back. Dr did colonoscopy and wasn t able to complete. Thought I had a kink. Said I was in severe pain during it. Just had barium enema yesterday normal wants to do exploratory surgery Friday. Mom died of bone cancer that started out as breast cancer . Had a normal mammogram . Had a sonogram that showed swollen lymph nodes under arms. Blood work normal. Had negative HIV. What could be wrong? Pain is sometimes extremely severe. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012