Nausea, vomiting, tired, headache, cramping. Negative pregnancy test. Have Mirena

i have had mirena for 7 months now no problems then last month i was nauseous and vomited a few times all the time very tired felt like i was hit by a bus no sex drive headaches emotional pressure on the left side of my uterus and little popping feelings so i called my then at the end of the month i has a real light spotting for like an hour and it stopped i called the obgyn the next day they told me to take a pregnancy test i did negative the next day very very bad cramping with black thick blood that is not normal for me its never happened before the symptoms are gone just a slight headache here and there with a little nausea they said i should be seen but wont tell me anything but they are kinda concerned but thats it... ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012