Nausea, vomiting, tender breasts, cramps, heavy bleeding, stopped. Pregnancy symptoms?

On august 22 The last day of ovulation I conceived. Exactly one week later, the 29th, I started feeling naseau, random vomiting , tender breasts and slight cramping. My period wasn t supposed to come until the 7th so I wasn t sure what was going on so I took an at home pregnancy test and it was negative. On the morning of the 5th I started bleeding really heavy the following day in the morning I bleed a little and then it stopped mid evening. I didn t experience any of my usually period symptoms, no symptoms at all, and it was 2 days early which isn t normal for me. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012