Nausea, vomiting, sleeplessness, stomach pain. Taking medications for heartburn. Permanent cure?

My girlfriend has been sick for 7 days now. She was at the ER last Thursday. they have her 3 different anti nausea medications via IV and she was still throwing up. They said her CT and bloodworm seemed fine. She finally felt better Sunday after taking a prescription heart burn med but that night and the following day she was back to the sleeplessness , vomiting and stomach pain. She has continued taking the heart burn med but last night she was sick again after eating a sandwich. She is miserable and weak. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013