Nausea, vomiting sensation, sweating, feeling faint, diarrhoea. Due to high BP or blood sugar?

I don t know why I feel like this. I start feeling sick like I need to throw up, and my body temperature starts getting really hot and I sweat. I feel like I m going to faint, so If i throw up I feel like I m going to pass out. I have to get a lot of air and stay cool. I start to walk around because if I sit down I feel like I m going to faint. This happens to me a lot, and I get scared. If I don t throw up, I get diarrhea . I fee like I m going to die, and I don t know if it s my blood pressure or sugar, when I go to the doctor everything us fine.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012