Nausea, vomiting, pain in head while coughing and sneezing. Has reflux returned?

Thank so much ! I do have a question. I had reflux a few years ago, and managed to beat it by taking nexium capsules, I hope that s the right spelling, and just last week I woke up and felt nothing but nausea , in fact I was actually hungry when I woke up, but the body was pushing to vomit what ever I can, little fluid came, it s when I went to have some food that I vomited straightaway. I went to see my local GP, and he said reflux is a good indication that it s come back. I ve been taking the medication but I m really now thinking that what ever I have since 4 days ago which is primarily pain in my brain if I cough or sneez, and I just want a second opinion because I m not getting any heart burns at all, even if I breath in or out enough, this usually triggers my cough, and reaction from the brain like pain similar to a head ache. Please let me know to the best of your experience
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013