Nausea, vomiting on eating, throwing up water. Taken plan B, antibiotics for UTI. Side effects of medication?

I ve been feeling nauseous, and I throw up everything I eat. In the mornings, when my stomach is empty, I just throw up water. It started happening yesterday. I m wondering if its an effect of the drugs I ve taken. I ve taken a plan b on november 5th and november 10th. I ve also been prescribed antibiotics for a uti recently and I ve just started to take those at the beginning of the week.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012