Nausea, vomiting, not sleeping, cant eat or drink without being or feeling sick

Nausea, vomiting, not sleeping, can't eat or drink without being or feeling sick
Hey, symptoms are as lised: Nausea, vomiting, not sleeping, can t eat or drink without being or feeling sick, lower back pain, some stomache pain occassionally, constantly feeling tired with no energy, pains in the right side of my chest now and again, keep feeling hot and cold and keep shaking as if I m nervous. Help please!... This has been going on now for a few weeks and I ve not had a meal (only a few snacks) over the last 2 weeks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011