Nausea, vomiting, nightmares. On domstal, lanzol medication. Urine test shows pus cells, prescribed zifi syrup. Vomiting related to UTI?

hi, My Daughter is 9 yrs, 24.7 kg. She was compalining of nausea and vomiting from 1st july. As she had nightmares so I gave her general treatment like pudin hara and digene. As the nausea turned for whole day on 4th I consulted a Paediatrician who advised Domestal Dt 5mg ( 10 days), Lanzol Jr 15 mg Dt 1.5 tablet (5 days). He advised for routine urine test which showed 15-20 hpf pus cells. So he recomended Zifi 100mg/5ml 6 ml daily (8 days). Her condition has improved but she is having nausea in morning and sometime after lunch. and is always on verge of crying... another dr on phone has suspected hepatitis and suggested SGPT and Billirubin test. Should I go for the tests? Can I continue Lanzol for another 2-3 vomiting related to UTI or something else
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012