Nausea, vomiting, low fever. CT report shows soft tissue prominence region of uterine cervix, vagina, urethra. Explain

Hi. I'm looking for advice re: CT results.
History: Continual UTIs despite antibiotic treatment. Other symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, right shoulder pain, low grade fever that comes and goes, chills.
CT performed this morning and radiologist contacted Urologist almost immediately. Urologist is recommending that I go back to the Gynecologist and suggested that I hang up and call them right then and there. Of course, with it being Friday, their office is closed. The immediate response has me concerned. Last pap smear was performed two weeks ago - have not received results.
CT report indicates: "soft tissue prominence region of uterine cervix, vagina, and urethra. Clinical correlation for soft tissue abnormality in this area might be helpful. Correlation with recent PAP smear recommended". Under findings it says " region of uterine cervix appears enlarged, measuring 7.5 cm transverse x 4.5 cm AP, eccentric to the left of midline. The expected course of vaginal canal and urethra also appears prominent, soft tissue measuring 5.2cm transverse x 3.8 cm AP."
I really just need to have someone please interpret the findings and level with me on what this indicates - good or bad. My mind is very preoccupied with this and want to be able to get through the weekend knowing something one way or another.... please help if you can.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013