Nausea, vomiting, late period, pink discharge when urinating. Could I be pregnant?

Im 23 and sexually active. My period normally is regular. I track it and it usually comes every 23 days and last approximately 5 days. Back tracking from August till now I had a period 12nd august, 3rd sep, and 25th sep. On last Saturday just passed, I had nausea along with vomiting . And now my period is late. It was suppose to arrive on the 17th Sep. About 5 minutes ago when I went to the bathroom to pee, I urinated along with when I wiped it was a very light pink discharge . Along with while I urinated it was white like tissue in the toilet. Am I or could I be pregnant.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
The only way to clarify your doubt is to get a serum beta-hCG titre estimate as a HPT may not read well in your case. The blood test is sensitive as well as specific and if needed, you may also get a trans-vaginal sonogram. If pregnancy is excluded through the blood test, it is likely that you had a delayed period and a plug of cervical mucus discharged. Please see a specialist for a physical evaluation and further management. Wish you good health.