Nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, fainting episodes. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, i have been feeling nauseas for the past 2 months, occasional vomiting following nausea, headaches . before the nausea, I experienced dizzy spells, feeling as though i was dehydrated I had to hold onto furniture and stop in my tracks once these occurred and sit down, always feeling as though i was about to faint. I have had negative pregnancy test , negative u/s and upper abdominal u/s with nothing, blood tests were all normal, i have 3 children under 5 and I am sick of feeling this way.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012