Nausea, vomiting, headache, tiredness, sore throat. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello,for the past weeks I been feeling a little nauseous the feeling of vomiting then I have major headache and a bit tiredness,my throat a bit feels funny and I just had my 2 week ago and there always irregular but now it seem like I may starting it again or I don t know. It wierd if I do start my menstrual cycle but than again it too soon and I have a bit not well eventhough I take vitamic c I don t know what else it could be. Please help..
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer