Nausea, vomiting followed by sore throat, chest pain. Acid reflux or strain from vomiting?

Hey, On Saturday morning I woke up feeling nauseous. I proceeded to vomit and did at least 3 times that day. the last 2 times was only bile . On the second day my nausea went away and I started to get a sore throat from coughing. Today I have chest pain and I m not sure whats causing it. I havent been eating that much and my dad got sick a day or two before me. He doesnt have the chest pain so is it possible I strained something while vomiting or is this acid reflux?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012