Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, visual disorders on taking Toplep, advised switching to Pur bloka. Suggestion?

Good day, I have been seeing a neurologist for a while now and have been on a Cymgen 60mg treatment for 3 months. At my last consultation the whole cycle has still not yet been broken so we started looking at alternatives at she prescribed Toplep ( Topamax ) for me - at the moment I am on day 4 of the treatment and using a 25mg. The side effects are killing, I am unable to work, nausea and vomiting , dizziness , visual disorders, it is actually unlimited. the side effects are constantly and there are no relief, the only relief I have is for a few minutes. this morning she advised that I should discontinue the use of this medication and has just provided me with a new script for Pur Bloka. At the moment I am not sure if I should continue at all because it feels as if I am dying here and I am not sure what to do. Not sure if you can provide me with any advice.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012