Nausea, vomiting, discolored stool after eating junk food. Need to go to a doctor?

Hi I am very worried I have light brown colored stool and do not have health insurance. Monday night around 11:45/midnight I ate a bunch of junk food my school was giving out for free (midnight breakfast buffet) I haven t eaten so much junk food in months. I also had soy milk from a soda fountain type machine. Around 1am I started feeling nauseous and at 5am I woke up and threw up. I was feeling nauseous all of Tuesday and on Wednesday I noticed I had light brown colored poop as well as today. I am extremely scared and worried please let me know if you have any idea what this is or how I can resolve this issue without seeing a doctor. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Hi, I think you should take liquid or semisolid diet with lots of fluids to avoid dehydration. Try adding electrolyte powder to water. Avoid spicy and oily food. Probiotics may help. In case symptoms persist ,you might need antibiotics. hope it helps.