Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain. Tests normal. What is wrong?

I have been having stomach problems for over 2 weeks (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain) I am un able to keep ANY medication down and I either vomit when I eat or drink or it causes horrible pain. Now, I my head feels like it is "floating" and my body feels like jello. I have been to the doctors I have had multiple urine and blood tests ,an x-ray, and have giving a stool sample and still no answer. I have been giving IV fluids at the ER but that didn't seems to help much. I am at a loss, I just want to know what's wrong. CAn you help me?

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013