Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, abdominal pain. Should kidney ultrasound be done now?

Had nausea, vomitting, diarreha, fatigue , loss of weight and appetite and abdominal pains. Went to doctor. Blood levels: lipase = 88; calcium = 11.1; uric acid = 8.1; mono% = 12.2 - all of these high on lab test. Was sent to gastro and had egd and colonoscopy (both neg). Had CT of abdomen and pelvis. Found a complicated renal cyst on each of the kidneys. Also have UTI. Urologist gave antibiotic for UTI and said will do ultra sound of kidney but not for 6 months. No measurements of cysts except to say larger than Hounsfield units for simple cysts. Also radiologist says to do renal protocol CT if clinically indicated. Heavy smoker for 40 years but quit 20 years ago. Should ultrasound of kidney or renal protocol CT be done now? What do the other high blood levels suggest? Gastro has me on 40 mg of prednisone but I still have pain.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012