Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, extreme fatigue, excessive drowsiness, itchy bruises from hip to legs, frequent headaches. What do these symptoms indicate?

Hi, I m concerned about my mother. She is in the bed today with nausea , vomiting and diarrhea . She was fine yesterday but the night before she also experienced vomitting and nausea. She has been extremely tired lately. She has been sleeping all night from around 10 or 11 until 11 to 3 the next day. She also has some unexplained bruising. The bruises are very large. One bruise took up her whole hip down on the side of her thigh and just under her belly. She complained of the back of her hand itching, so she scratched it. She has hardly any finger nails and somehow she now has scabs that look like dime or smaller sized bumps just from scratching an itch. She has been diagnosed with migraines for a long time, but now her headaches are more frequent and don t seem to have a trigger. Can you pleas explain these signs and advise me to get her to the doctor or not?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012