Nausea, vomiting, confusion, hand and tongue tingling while on a boat. Sea sickness?

Hi, I was on a boat yesterday, for several hours, and as the waves and voyage became rougher, high waves, the boat going up and down constantly, I experienced some strange symptoms. I was not nausaus, or feeling like I was going to vomit . But I started feeling confused, a bit anxious and then suddenly, I noticed my hands and tongue and were tingling and I felt very weak and faint. I vomitted then (even though I had not been feeling nauseuous). After that, I lay in the boat, and I just couldn t look at the outside waves/boats as everything was just moving too much. Is tingling in the hands/tongue a symptom of sea sickness? Thank-you.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012