Nausea, vomiting, bloating and back ache. Pregnancy test reports negative. What else?

hie i had my period on the 5th of march,on the 19th had a terrible backache and some sticky fluid came out during sex with my husband since the 17th.i started feeling bloated till now it hasnt stopped.on the 30th a few minutes after sex i started bleeding lightly for about 3 days.i took 4 pregnancy the last one on the 11th of april they all came out negative.sometimes a feel nausea but no vomiting.the bloating is not stopping what is wrong with me?please help
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013