Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite. Do I have gastroenteritis?

HI, for the last few months i have been having phases of days where i wake up feel very sick, i often throw up and the vomit is either just water of a yellow substance. i am constantly tired and have completely lost my appetite . A few weeks ago i had a really bad phase of not being able to keep any food down at all, the doctor said i had gastroenteritis and that it should pass in a few days. it did after a week and a bit, but now 2 weeks later i feel very ill again. please help.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012