Nausea, vomiting after eating, discomfort after eating. Constipation, distended stomach. IBS?

Hello, I believe I think I may suffer from IBS , but I am unsure and have not been able to see a doctor. My symptoms are that I m nauseous almost all the time (whether I consume food or not), sometimes I vomit up my food shortly after eating it, when I do eat I have serious discomfort, I wake up in the middle of the night in pain. I have a lot of trouble passing food too. I haven t had it as much lately, but there was a time where I was regularly having diarrhea over a three day span. I am constipated most of the time and when I finally go, it is painful to pass. I have the chills and my hands have been clammy lately. I always get distended stomach after eating any amount of foods. I am just trying to figure out what is wrong and what a doctor can do for me.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012