Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain later in the day post PET scan. Treatment required?

my 89 yr old mom had a pet scan at 10 this morning, was not very hungry but ate small amount of food. also took bp meds and pain meds throughout the day, about 10 pm she became nauseated and has vomited 3 or 4 times, it s almost 3 am and she is resting at the moment. also has abdominal pain . should we go to the hospital or go to her dr in the am? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS WAS A PAY SITE! I WOULDNT HAVE WASTED TIME TYPING ALL THIS CRAP IF I HAD KNOWN THAT FROM THE BEGINNING...THANKS FOR NOTHING
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012