Nausea, tiredness, strong smelling bleeding during menses, taken ginet 84, had unprotected sex

I recently started on ginet84 I stopped taking it for about two weeks I have had unprotected sex 4 times I have been feeling nauseous tired and fatigued and had a very heightened sense of smell my last period was 1 week ago
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
If you stopped taking the pills for two weeks and had sex unprotected, it is possible that you ovulated and got pregnant. However, if your period was only one week ago, you are almost certainly not pregnant right now. It is more likely that the hormonal fluctuations caused by your return to a natural cycle after taking the pills may be causing some of the symptoms. If you don;t want to get pregnant, you should start the pills again and use protection for the next two weeks, then you should be safe. If you desire pregnancy, then don;t restart the pills, and call your doctor if the symptoms do not resolve ion the next week or so. I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you need any more help.