Nausea, tiredness, headache, stomach cramps, lower back pain. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hi, my last period started the 1st November and I am usually quite on time. the past 2weeks I ve felt nausea with occasional sickness, tierdness, headaches, belly cramps and lower back pain . I took a home pregnancy test the 24th that came back negative, I had to go to a&e last week in which they took my bloods and they came back clear.. the past week along with the other symptoms I now have sore nipples and I m 3 days late for my period. is there any chance I could be pregnant but the blood test was wrong? please help. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012