Nausea, tiredness, frequent urination, bloating, weight gain. On depo shot. Causes for symptoms?

I have been feeling Nausea,tired, frequent urination , bloating ,lower back pain, brown string-like discharge, food cravings , weight gain & headaches. I had my tubes tied after my second kid. And I get the Depro Shot due to the fact I was having really bad issues with my menstrual periods. It is almost 2 years that I have been on depro. Need to know what it could be. Thank-You
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
The possibilities are some amount of hormonal disturbance as evidenced by the spotting and bloating. Altered weight can create hormonal disturbances even when on a steady contraceptive for years together. Also, exclude urinary infection as well as gastric problems. Though it is very irrelevant to think of pregnancy here, it is always advisable to exclude this remote possibility through a trans-vaginal sonogram and if required, a blood test. Hope you find this information helpful. Wish you good health.