Nausea, tiredness followed by tremors and flashes, low appetite, nipple pain, loose stools, bubbly stomach. Treatment?

I startexd feeling nausea & tiredness on wed of this week. Thurday got worse. Had to take zofran to keep food down. Very tired. Also hot/ cold flashes & shaky. Starving but nothing tatses good. Nipples started hurting in the. Shower. Want to throw up when my 3yr old nurses. Ever smell is now making me nauseas. I wasn t as nausesas today but exahusted. Can t do a whole lot before having to lay down again. Looser stools and npmy stomach is bubbly
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  67 Awaiting Answer