Nausea, tiredness, dizziness while having sex, fuller breasts, pain in lower abdomen, headaches. Early pregnancy symptoms?

I have been feeling nausous, tired alot and dizzy while having sex. I also noticed my breasts are fuller and more heavy. I have this weird dull pain in the lower half of my stomach and lower back pain that comes and goes. Lately i have been having headaches that have been staying for long periods of time and they come everyday. My fiance thinks that im pregnant but i dont see how that is possible.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013