Nausea, swollen stomach with bruise, diarrhea, abdominal pain and chronic constipation. History of IBS

i have been having stomach problems for about six years. i was diagnosed with ibs but have been doing better in the past year with mostly just chronic constipation . for about four weeks i have been nauseous and queasy and my stomach is swollen with a blue bruise on it which i just noticed today. and i got really bad diahrrea and abdominal pain two days ago but that pretty much subsided.but it seems like everything i eat doesn t agree with me. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012