Nausea, sweating, dizziness. Relief on drinking water, wiping face. Due to dieting?

Good evening, While working today after lunch I experience onset of nausea , and profuse sweat over my forehead , neck . I had to excuse myself and went to the bathroom. I felt I was a little dizzy. I also noticed my mouth to be extremely dry.I took deep breaths of air a couple of times, wiped my face and neck and had one pt. of cold water. I immediately started to feel better. It was scary. I have been dieting for about two weeks now. Have been under a lot of stress. Could this be the cause?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
  Anonymous's Response
yes the scenario represnt stress related changes...

better to avoid stressand feel fre and consider that u g r getting enough vitamins and minerals or recommended daily allowance in ur diet