Nausea, stomach tenderness, headache, low grade fever, digging pain in back, strong smelling urine, swelling in legs and feet. Serious?

I am a 24 yr old female. About 2 weeks ago I had extreme nausea with stomach tenderness and occassional sharp stomach pains with a headache and low grade fever . I have also been having a problem with my urine stream stopping and starting unintentionally on and off for about 6 months now. Ever since the extreme nausea incident I have been having a digging pain in my upper back (both sides) and occassionally I will have sharp stomach pains but my stomach is very tender to the touch. The stomach pain doesn t seem to stay in one spot. I also have very strong smelling urine. Also, a few times a year I will have severe swelling in my lower legs and feet for no apparent reason, it has been occuring more frequently the past couple weeks. I was laid off last week and my health insurance will be over at the end of this month. Do you think this is something serious?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013