Nausea, stomach pain post sexual intercourse, unable to sleep. Causes and treatment?

im 13 and i just had a sexual intercourse with my girlfriend last week and after that she told me that she s starting to feel being nauseated or something, and i took her at my home after telling my parents, were always waking up every 2 hours shes always crying and telling me that she feels somethings in her tummy is that just normal?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Thanks for Query,
I think she had phobia of being pregnant that's why she feels nausea.
Usually if a girl having regular period gets ovulation on 14 th day of her cycle & this ovum remains live for 4 days.
If Boy's semen contains sperm which remain live for 2-3 days comes in contact of ovum then & then only it fertilise .so if intercourse done within this period more specifically the middle 10 days then & then there were chances of being pregnant.
So first calculate that actually on which day she had period last time.then wait for one moth from that date & then go for pregnancy test.
Feeling of any thing else except pregnancy has no values.
Thanks.