Nausea, stomach pain, diarrhoea, vomitting after eating chicken. White spots in stool. Reason?

Last night I ordered some general tso s chicken and several hours later, I was feeling nauseous and my stomach hurt. I went to the bathroom and had a lot of diarrhea . Afterwards I vomited quite a bit. I m worried because in my stool there were five small white spots, about half an inch in diameter. They weren t food, they looked like mucus or something. I have never seen white spots in my stool before, what could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013