Nausea, stomach pain, burping foam, bloating. Taking ambien for sleep disturbances. Treatment for symptoms?

I have had heartburn for the past several years and every month or so I am going thru nasuea, stomach pains and burping up foam. I am also feeling bloated and full, then in about an hour I feel really hungry and dizzy. I feel weak and the need to eat right away. I am not overweight and exercise regularly. I have had sleeping promblems most of my life and take ambien at night. However lately I been feeling as though my ambien has not been digesting in my stomach b/c I feel the effects of it all day. I am not sure what is going on with my stomach. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  183 Awaiting Answer