Nausea, stomach pain and fatigue. Bleeding cyst found in the ultrasound. What is the treatment?

I have been ill for 2 myths now with various symptoms including nausea , stomached pain, bladder pain and fatigue . Through an ultrasound it was discovered that I had a 3.5 cm cyst that was bleeding. My last scan showed that the cyst had resolved itself but I m still nauseous with bladder pain and now experienceing pain in my left hip and back that feels like bruising . Any insight would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013