Nausea, stomach cramps, lack of sleep. Taking pepto bismol, apple cider vinegar. Cure for symptoms?

Hi I don t know what s wrong with me. I feel like I have to throw up but nothing comes out. My stomach hurts so bad right now that it feels like cramps ..but in my upper stomach like in the middle of my boobs. I ve tried.drinking pepto bismol alka seltzer apple cider vinegar I ve tried and nothing is helping. I tried the drinking alot of water sitting or standing still and it only maximized the pain but nothing SE is working!! I can t sleep at night because of this someone please help. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012