Nausea, stomach cramps, headache, backache, stabbing chest pain post taking stale milkshake. What treatment should be taken?

I gulped some strawberry milkshake down, not realising that there were lumps of like clotted milk in it. I originally thought they were fruit bits until I decided to sieve it! After doing so, I noticed mould on the lumps of milk. Now 3 days on I m suffering with nausea , stomach cramps, headaches, backache , stabbing pains in chest, hot 1min & cold the next! What treatment can I get for this and is it serious?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
acute allergy to contents you took
take metronidazole to cover infection
add anti allergic sand antacids
use plenty of fluids
no oily greedy and fat foods for some time
use antispasmodic SOS
in my opinion this may help you