Nausea, sores on feet, green stool, ketone in urine. Diabetic. On insulin. Help?

Hi I'm a type one diabetic and I've been into dka a few times now and twice I was hospitalized for. I've been in dka before and just gave myself a lot of insulin to get myself out of it. Ever since yesterday I've been feeling a bit nauseous but I thought it was from a hangover but its off and on, and today I had a green stool. My sugars have been fine and the highest they have been in the past week has been 13.6 and it was only once and my keytones are neutral so I know it isn't dka. Also, occasionally the bottoms of my feet get sore in some spots and feels like there's a bruise there but there isn't. Any ideas what's wrong or what I can do about it? I'm only 17
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
History of repeated attacks of DKA and your current symtoms clearly suggest that you are not taking proper care of your sugar levels with the result your diabetes remain uncontrolled most of times.
These symptoms of soreness in your feet suggest development of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
However you must consult your doctor and get your problem diagnosed.
It can be controlled by appropriate medications but the larger picture is that you have developed this peripheral neuropathy symptoms very early in your life.
This gives rise to the fear of development of other micro vascular comlications like diabetic retinopathy and diabetic nephropathy in future.
It is warning to you that you should control your blood sugar levels meticulously and for this you have to take your medications properly and also observe strict dietary restrictions and precautions along with regular aerobic exercises.
I hope it helps.