Nausea, sore throat, neck and back pain, sinus, had plan B post sex during periods. Pregnancy or side effects?

Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex while using the pull out method I pulled out way before I was finished but she took the plan b pill 2 days afterwards then she started feeling sick her stomach was in pain and had nausea and also a sore throat neck pain back pain and her sinuses began hurting she got a pregnancy test from the doctors but can she still be pregnant?or is she just sick? We had sex the day after her period Im not sure if that affects it in anyway plus she has a low immune system oh and she doesnt wanna eat it was also the day after her period so is she sick or pregnant or plan b side affects?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012