Nausea, sinus headache, gurgling stomach, stomach pain. Endoscopy scheduled

I have been seeing a dr over a period of four weeks. I am scheduled for an endoscopy . My symptoms are nausea , sinus headache, gurgling stomach sometimes but mostly in the evening and early morning. The stomach pain is between my belly button and lower rib cage and noticeably centered above my belly button. The symptoms can come and go. Feel better when I eat. No changes in stool or frequency of urination . Some nasal drip from allergies down my throat. Had migraine headaches as a child but none for the past 25 years. Have had stomach issues in the past couple of years but they go away. Had a colonoscopy two years ago and was given ten year period to come back.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012