Nausea, short periods, high pulse rate, blood test showed high Hcg. Pregnant?

Hiya, I ve had a normal regular period, low heart rate & blood pressure , for as long as I can remember(I m 35). In the past 2 weeks, I ve had significant nausea (which I thought was related to the doxycycline I was taking and thereby stopped, but the nausea remained) my period was 2 days without any cramping or pain and though my blood pressure has remained the same, my pulse has gone up to 105-116. My blood test(taken the day my period was due and I was bleeding) came back with 1 mIU/ml of HcG, but am I crazy to think that I may be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012