Nausea, shakiness, fever after eating oily food, drinking fizzy drinks. Passing loose stools. Reason for symptoms?

Hi Doctor. There is confusion as to what is wrong with me. I get extremely nauseous especially after eating anything fatty or oily or after drinking fizzy drinks. After the terrible nausea I get shaky with chills and a slight fever after which I am extremely exhausted and have a headache . With the nausea there is no physical vomitting, only dry heaving. Also after eating I get a swelling and it feels like pressure in the area underneath my breast bone. I have loose stools (+- 3 months) which is clay coloured. Well, it is either watery or then I am constipated. More loose than constipation though. I had blood work done as well as an ultrasound and nothing came up for my gallbladder . What could be wrong with me?? I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, and I really cant deal with the nausea anymore. I have lost about 6 kg s because I can t eat properly cause of the constant nausea. Please Help!!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013