Nausea, sensitive to smell, vomiting, pronounced bumps on nipple, cramps, dark areola. Pregnant?

hello. i need some imput on my situation...well i think im pregnant . im having all the symptoms; nausea , sensitive to smell, i ate two slices of pizza and got sick. my nipple have more pronounced bumps on the top of them and around them, my arelos are darker and slightly larger, i have more hair on my breast then usual,short cramps on my two sides and right above my pubic bone, the heel of my foot itches, im tired all the time. i have to drag myself out of bed these past few days and so is my mate, i have had some heartburn n ot major though, and i feel my self getting fustrated more easily and sad too. not all of these symptoms came at the same time i can feel some of them get worse every other day or i get new symptoms such as the heartburn. o yea my breast are itch and sore and feel heavy and tingly and un my lower stomach feels achy sometimes. i know it seems like a lot. lol
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012