Nausea, sensitive nipples, backpain. Period due next week. One fallopian tube. Pregnant?

I'm supposed to start my period next week. So I'm 3 weeks past my period. I've had an extreme amount of creamy discharge, nauseous with throwing up last week, eating way more than normal, sore/sensitive nipples, major lower back pain.
I only have one Fallopian tube and have been trying to conceive for a year now. The other tube tested perfectly. I hope this is it even though these symptoms are making me feel horrible.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013